CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Jack eats!

We started Jack on rice cereal the other day. It's funny to me how excited I was to start this with Caroline, but not so much with Jack. With your first there is the excitement of starting something new - it's even new for you! But with Jack I already knew how it was going to turn out. He was going to spit most of it out and make a huge mess, it was going to add one more thing to my grocery list, and I would have to go dig out the high-chair from storage. So I put it off until this last week. At first he made the worst face and didn't want to have anything to do with it, but after a few attempts he finally started to get the hang of it. I think he may have actually liked it. Caroline wanted to try it as well. She informed us that it tasted ok, but she wouldn't trade her beloved oatmeal for it. I think she was just being polite saying it tasted ok, since that stuff tastes awful. I attempted to download a video of him eating cereal, but it was taking way too long. Instead, enjoy these pictures of it.
Oh and an attempt to get a picture with Caroline. She's not the biggest fan of cameras these days - hence the look on her face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment