CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Catching up...January

I realize that I haven't done any updating since Christmas...so here is my attempt at a quick catch up: 


 Here is Caroline with my parents' dog Bailey.  This was Caroline's last photo with her as my parent's had to put her to sleep due to a heart condition.  She was a great dog and always did a good job of putting up with Caroline's loving on her all the time.  We miss you Bailey!

Our little guy started sitting up all by himself.  So we decided to try a little photoshoot.  Love him!


Are we done yet Mom?


I could just eat him up!


 M We threw my sister (the cute one in the middle with the purple sweater) a baby shower.  Nobody should be allowed to be as cute pregnant as she was.  Stay tuned to another catch up post to meet my new nephew!




We had a beast of a snowstorm too.  Worthy of pictures!  We even made it outside for a few minutes to "play" in it.  With a little guy who can't do much and a little girl who complains of getting cold after 2.5 seconds we didn't get a lot of play time in this winter :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment