CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Mini-Soda

When we went to Minnesota to visit family, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law were with us.  For those of you who don't know what this means I will fill you in.  They are both great photographers so when they are around I usually don't take too many pictures.  I was able to get Kara's pictures from MN off of her camera the other day and had a few more shots from our time there that I wanted to share.




Jack wasn't so crazy about the pink things he had to endure while in a house full of girls (minus Uncle Chris of course)
Our brave girl
Grandma was in her glory having all of her grandkids in one place.
Just before taking off, the girls got one last good hug in.  They have such a great time together.  I hope that they grow up to be great friends too!
Kaitrin LOVED Jack and the feeling was mutual. Kaitrin loved making silly faces at Jack and he always obliged with a big laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment